CONSCIOUS BREATHING: 8-WEEK CLASS SERIES (online)
Improve your breathing, build up the immune system and reduce your stress levels in just 60mins a week.
Join me for one hour a week and I’ll help you …
- improve your breathing with simple breathing practices
- release muscle tension so that you’ll feel better
- enhance your mobility through slow gentle movements
- strengthen and retrain the breathing muscles to engage more efficiently
Save your space below and how up for the Conscious Breathing 8-week class series and get started on breathing your way to better health.
Dates & Times
60mins class every Wednesday, for 8 consecutive weeks*.
Starts: Wednesday, 8 September, 8.30pm (GMT+8)
Can’t attend a class or join the live class? A 7-day replay is included for all the classes.
*This is a series of 8 consecutive weekly classes. No drop-ins or single sessions are allowed once the series starts.
A few of the things we’ll cover:
- Simple and short breathing practices that:
facilitate better rest
energise (without caffeine)
- Exercises to engage the breathing muscles
- Muscle releases to specific areas of the ribs and shoulders
- Slow gentle movements to encourage spaciousness and breath flow
Absolutely no yoga experience is necessary – everyone is welcome!
This series of classes is for you if:
You’re a human being and want to:
- Take charge of your own well-being and health.
- Feel better in your body, move with more ease and mobility.
- Tried of being in chronic pain and discomfort.
- At a loss about where, how or what you can do to breathe with more ease.
- Feel better in just a few minutes
- Simple and effective exercises and movements that actually do work
- Understand your habits (why and what) that are producing the constant discomforts
- Release tension, knots and stress
- Relax and slow down
If you’re in the office and want:
- Easy and effective tension release exercises to do while at work
- More energy and better posture through breathing
- Lessen the tension in the lower back
- Better sleep
- Less aches and pains