I hope you’re having a good rest this Labour day holiday. First of all, I want to thank you for practising with me this week. I hope you had fun because I know that I always makes me happy to connect with you on screen.
For your information, I have tweaked the timing for some of the classes for next week.
- Yoga Basics on Monday – starts at 5.30pm (instead of 7pm)
- Restorative Yoga on Tuesday – start at 7.30pm (instead of 7.45pm)
- Slow Flow Yoga on Wednesday – starts at 5.30pm (instead of 7pm)|
Hopefully these timings are work better for people who are working from home, home schooling the kids, managing the house and meals.
Let me know if you prefer practising on days and times not listed. I will try to oblige, though Friday and Saturday are my days off.
Please spread the word to your friends here in Singapore, or in countries who might now be able to join the classes LIVE.
Here’s the link with all the info and how to join (including payment deets) – https://yogawithadeline.as.me/classes
Take care, stay home and stay safe.
How to book an online class?
I have tried to keep it as simple as possible to book classes with me. Click HERE to view all the classes I am teaching.
- Choose a class, day, time, date.
- Make the necessary payments. Payments details are listed in there too.
- Local payments – Paylah, PayNow.
- International payments – PayPal (class rates are slightly higher due to the Paypal charges)
- Inform me when payment has been made so that a meeting link can be sent to you.
My class schedule can be found here – Adeline’s Online Classes
A little guide to the classes that I offer.
I am offering the 5 types of classes:
- Ashtanga Yoga Deconstructed – A class that is targeted at how to injury-proof your practice, get stronger, more informed about what the key actions are for the poses and explore a different approach to the ashtanga set sequence. Not for beginners. You should be familiar with the ashtanga sequence (half primary) or power yoga classes. *Otherwise known as the Ashtanga Led class at True Yoga.
- Slow Flow Yoga Deconstructed – A flow class where pose shapes and actions are broken down, given a new spin and then integrated into the sequence again. The focus is to develop an informed yoga practiced based on various movement patterns, which will hopefully leave you stronger. Some yoga knowledge is necessary, preferably the basic yoga poses. *(Similar to Intro to Hatha Vinyasa & Hatha classes taught at True Yoga and Build/Flow classes at The Yoga School).
- Yoga Basics – great for beginners, or have not had much yoga practice, or want to take it easier in your practice or revisit the basics of yoga. This class focuses a few poses in each session. Fundamental concepts will be covered – where to place the hands, feet as well as the practising the poses. Suitable for everyone.
- Myofascial Release & Yoga Tune Up® Self Care – also known as Myofascial Release at True Yoga & The Yoga School. If you are not a yoga person, but do sports and other forms of activities; hunched over the desk or slouched posture, this is the perfect class to release tension and ease tightness. Similar to foam rolling but with the added benefit of precision, targeted release and muscle activation work to strengthen. Suitable for everyone.
- Restorative Yoga -A wonderful restful class focused on rebalancing the stress levels, recalibrating the nervous system and relaxing the whole body. Good for calming anxiety, better sleep and allows the body to be in a more relaxed state. Suitable for everyone. Give this class a try!